FOR ASSISTANCE TO REGISTER OR TO BID PLEASE PHONE/WHATSAPP MARLISE AT +27 65 716 4689
We highly recommend that you DO NOT wait until the last minute to register to bid. If you enter as a new bidder your account is put into a pending status and you have to be manually approved.You will recieve a email in this regard. If you attempt to register and place a bid within 5 minutes of the closing of an item you may lose out on the chance to bid. We recommend that you register well in advance before Timed Auction closing time. While you may wait to place your bid at a later time, by registering in advance, you can feel rest assured that we have time to approve the new account and that will give you time to make sure that you understand the bidding application
FOR ONLINE APPROVAL PLEASE SEND A COPY OF YOUR ID/PASSPORT AND PROOF OF RESIDENCE TO ONLINE@CDPAUCTIONS.CO.ZA
AUCTION TIME: CST
STARTS: SATURDAY 6 FEBRUARY 2021 @ 11AM ENDS: SUNDAY 14 FEBRUARY 2021 7 PM
AUCTION TIME: AFRICA/SOUTH AFRICA
STARTS: SATERDAY 6 FEBRUARY 2021 @ 7PM ENDS MONDAY 15 FEBRUARY 2021 3 AM
Special terms and conditions for the VHS Timed Auction 6 Feb -15 Feb:
- For this auction: The VHS Timed Auction 6 Feb-15 Feb the following sets of terms and conditions apply:
- Standard terms and conditions and the
- Online Sale-Auctions terms and conditions apply for this auction with
- The special terms and conditions for this auction: The VHS Timed Auction 6 Feb -15 Feb.
- Each seller have its own terms and conditions. Each lot will have a description of the lot. Potential buyers must make sure that they acquaint themselves with the lot description and that they are happy with what they bid for. Buyers must also make sure they have read the terms and conditions of the lot and of the specific seller as spesified in booth.
- The purchase price is payable in full by the buyer to VHS Paypal account within 24 hours after the closing of the auction. Closing time is on 15 Feb 2021 at 03:00 South African time.
- In the event of any Purchaser failing to pay the full purchase price of any lots (“the sale price”) within the applicable time of 24 hours after the closing of the auction. Closing time is on 15 Feb 2021 at 03:00 South African time), and/or failing to remove the lots as aforesaid, and/or otherwise failing to comply with any of these terms and conditions, then, without prejudice to any other rights which CDP enjoys, the Purchaser shall be irrevocably forfeited to CDP any payment paid by the Purchaser, for and on the Purchaser’s behalf.
- CDP shall in addition, have a lien over the lots and shall have the right to re-sell such lots or sell it to the under bidder without notice to the Purchaser. Should CDP re-sell such lots and should the net proceeds thereof (after deducting commission and all costs incurred or to be incurred by having to re-sell the lot(s)), be less than the sale price, the Purchaser shall forthwith upon demand pay CDP, as pre-estimated, liquidated damages, such difference, less any deposited forfeited.
- This shall be without prejudice to the Seller and/or CDP’s rights to claim all amounts/damages which it/they may claim in law.
- There is a 1.15% internet surcharge payable by the buyer on the hammer price.
- CDP and VHS takes no responsibility for any disputes that might occur between the buyer and seller. All disputes will be between seller and buyer. CDP and VHS only supply a marketing platform for buyers and sellers.